May 13th, 2010

cats

It is the way of cats

I am not home 24 hours and both cats have decided that they "OMG HAVE TO BE RIGHT NEXT TO YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE GOOOOOOOONE." The problem? I'm sitting on approximately 20% of the couch because the cats have taken up the other 80%. How do two cats take up so much space? I don't even know.
  • Current Mood
    amused amused
  • Tags